From The PSPedia2
(Redirected from Category:Weapons
Venturing onto the battlefield empty-handed won't do you much good, so be sure equip yourself with a set of weapons to make sure you stand a chance against the threats that lie ahead. Phantasy Star Portable 2 features 28 different weapon categories, and with over 1200 unique weapons, you're sure to find the perfect equipment to match your fighting style.
- Each weapon provides an increase or decrease to certain stats by the amount of 5 times the weapon's rarity.
- For example, a 12★ twin saber will increase your EVA by 60.
- Extended weapons provide a bonus based on their original rank.
- Kubara replica weapons provide a bonus equivalent to the weapon they are based on.
- Rare spear weapons do not provide any bonus.
- Exceptions for rare items are noted on the individual weapon pages.
- The stat changes can be seen on your main stat page during missions, the bonus won't show up on Clad 6 as you have no weapons equipped.
- The bonus from one hand weapons apply to both equipped items, a handgun will enjoy the benefits of a dagger's accuracy up bonus.
| Cat. || Weapon || Stat modifier || Cat. || Weapon || Stat modifier
|| Swords || DEF ↑ / MND ↑
||Rifles || DEF ↑
| Knuckles || EVA ↑ || Shotguns || EVA ↓
| Spears || EVA ↑ || Longbows || MND ↑
| Double sabers || MND ↑ || Grenades || EVA ↓
| Axes || EVA ↓ || Laser cannons || EVA ↓
| Twin sabers || EVA ↑ || Twin handguns || EVA ↑
| Twin daggers || EVA ↑ || Handguns || ACC ↑
| Twin claws || EVA ↑ || Crossbows || ACC ↓ / EVA ↑
| Sabers || -- || Cards || TEC ↑
| Daggers || ACC ↑ || Machineguns || --
| Claws || ATK ↑ || R-Mags || ATK ↑
| Whips || TEC ↑
|| Rods || DEF ↑ / MND ↑
| Slicers || EVA ↑ || Wands || MND ↑
|| Shields || DEF ↑ || Tech-Mags || DEF ↑
- Striking Weapons
- Damage = (BaseATK + WeaponATK * Attribute - EnemyDEF) / 5
- Shooting Weapons (substitute TEC for ATK for Longbows and Cards)
- Damage = ((BaseACC + BaseATK / 4) + (WeaponACC + WeaponATK / 4) * Attribute - EnemyDEF) / 5
- Technic Weapons
- Damage = (BaseTEC + WeaponTEC * Attribute - EnemyMND) / 5
- Attribute = 100% +/- (30% + Weapon Attribute + Attribute Corrections)
- Attribute Corrections
- The weapons Holy Elsydeon, Demonic Laevatein, Eternal Dimension, and Demon's Devastation gain 40% to their weapon attribute, but this will not exceed 60%.
- Bullet arts provide 15% for Lv1-10, 20% for Lv11-20, and 25% for Lv21-30.
- The special element bullet arts provides 20% for Lv1-10, 25% for Lv11-20, and 30% for Lv21-30.
- Each linked Technic of the correct attribute provides 5%.
- The weapon attribute of technic weapons is only applied when the linked technic matches.
- There is an additional 30% when using the correct attribute against the enemies Jeris, Zoldillan, and Dago Gujeri.
- Chain Bonus
- The damage is greatly increased with a chain of 2 or higher.
- 1 Person Party: Damage Bonus = 200% + 12.5% x (Chain# - 1)
- 2-4 Person Party: Damage Bonus = 200% + 7.5% x (Chain# -1)
- Other bonuses: Everything is multiplied to the Damage from the above formula.
- Weapon PA modifiers
- PA modifiers / Charge Shot
- Elemental Empower Effects (the empowered element does not need to hit an enemy weakness for the bonus to apply)
- Rage: Damage bonus = (amount of missing hp / max hp) x Z, Z = 12% 15% 18% 21% 24% from lvl 1-5
- Adverse Attacker
- Critical / Exact Attack
- Monster tolerance/weakness (striking/shooting/tech half damage, boss weak points increased damage)