From The PSPedia2
|Enemy type||Native creature (Neudaiz)|
- Hind Legs Kick - Danoamaz can attack behind them by lashing out with their hind legs.
- Energy Current - Danoamaz can let off a continuous torrent of energy which emanates from their central point. This hits several times.
- Advanced Charge - While many enemies can charge, Danoamaz generate energy while running to increase the impact damage, and can also change direction on the spot. Generally, Danoamaz will attempt to hit once from the front, turn while the player is recovering and then hit again from behind.
- Diga - Danoamaz can cast Diga.
- Invulnerable Head - Danoamaz cannot be damaged if an attack would be focused on its head. To damage one, try and attack its body.
For most classes, Danoamaz can be a pain to deal with. They primarily try charging players, but cannot be damaged from the front. In multiplayer, any players not targeted by a Danoamaz should attack its body, which does take damage. For solo play, traps can be useful, as can attacking a Danoamaz immediately after it finishes a charge. Ranged classes can attempt to damage a Danoamaz after it charges by. These can be very difficult to deal with as they're constantly turning to face you, which denies you the chance to attack the only part which takes damage. For Vanguard/Rangers, EX Traps can help a lot here.
|The Holy Ground||24||70||120||170|