From The PSPedia2
- Melee Attack - Drua Gohra can use their large heads to barge into players, which can cause knockdown.
- Tail Swipe - Another melee attack, Drua Gohra can swing their bodies, using their tails to whip players off the ground.
- Ground Slam - Drua Gohra can rear up onto their back legs and slam the ground, creating a shockwave that hits all nearby players.
- Charge - Drua Gohra can run into players, using their large size to knock them flying. This is only rarely used.
- Foie Barrage - Fire-element Drua Gohra can charge a barrage of Foie (3 shots) from their mouth. Alternatively, this can be performed as the Drua Gohra spins around, and in this instance will be cast a multitude of times.
- Diga Barrage - Ground-element Drua Gohra can charge a barrage of Diga (3 shots) from their mouth.
- Zalure - Drua Gohra can use Zalure, although their use of it is very rare.
Drua Gohra have a large amount of HP and can take a while to defeat. The melee attacks are easily avoided, but watch for the tail swipe (it hits quickly). The charge is only used rarely, and the ground slam can be easily Just Guarded. For the barrage attacks, either run to the side, evade or get out of the Drua Gohra's line of sight. It is not advised to block the barrage; blocking all 3 shots can be difficult. Use launch attacks to tip Drua Gohra onto their sides, and attack whenever possible.