From The PSPedia2
| Fiery Fugue|
|Mission type||Extra mission|
|Mode availability||Multi-mode only|
|Party size||1-4 players (4 recom.)|
Mission requirements and rewards
|LV||Req. LV||Enemy LV||Rank S||Rank A||Rank B||Rank C|
|Red Ticket x1|
|Red Ticket x2|
|Red Ticket x3|
|Red Ticket x4|
- This mission is based on the PSU event mission Deadly Brilliance. The missions are overall very similar, despite some minor differences.
- Partner characters are not allowed and returning to the city during the mission is impossible. This mission can be soloed.
- There are three sound chips found in fixed locations in this mission. They will appear as glowing yellow circles. The locations of the chips are as follows:
- In block 1 there is a large area that has exits to the north and south. Upon defeating all enemies the exits will unlock. Go south into a small room with containers, behind these containers is a fake wall you can pass through to get a chip.
- In block 3, after defeating the final enemies you can pass through a fake wall to find another chip.
- In block 5, there is a chip in plain sight in the middle of the laser fence puzzle. Note that if you activate the switch that opens the door to the next room, the chip will disappear along with the rest of the puzzle, so get it first.
- In block 2, there is a tree next to a warp. Destroying the tree (scan with goggles first), will reveal a switch, and activating this switch will change the warp so you will be warped to an area with additional enemies before continuing the mission as normal. It is necessary to do this to get an S grade at the end of this mission.
- Your mission grade is determined by your clear time, the number of enemies defeated and the number of sound chips you have collected. You must collect all 3 sound chips to get an S.
|Enemy name||Enemy buffs||Ele.||Difficulty C||Difficulty B||Difficulty A||Difficulty S|