From The PSPedia2
- Melee Flurry - Mog Boggo can slash with its arms multiple times, which does very severe damage.
- Melee Attack - Mog Boggo can spin its arms, which hits all nearby players for severe damage.
- Ground Punch - Smashing both fists into the ground, Mog Boggo can create a huge shockwave that hits any players in the vicinity for severe damage, and knocks down. The range of the shockwave is deceptively large.
- Foie - Mog Boggo can cast Foie from its hands. Usually, 2-3 Foie are cast in one movement.
- Poison Spit - Mog Boggo can spew a cloud of poison from its mouth, which hits multiple times.
- Shifta - Mog Boggo can increase their ATP/ATA with Shifta.
Mog Boggo is a very dangerous enemy if approached wrong. Every one of its attacks barring the Poison Spit does extremely high damage, and its Ground Slam attack has a huge area of impact. Beware of Shifta, and consider using Jellen to weaken its attacks. The good news is that Mog Boggo does have some weaknesses. Firstly, it is very susceptible to launch attacks, which will cause it to fall over. Secondly, Mog Boggo do so much damage because defensively they are extremely poor. They receive a lot of damage from attacks, and their HP is extremely low (possibly as low as small enemies like Lapucha). For melee classes, block the spinning attack, and counter with a strong Photon Art (Bogga Ranba works great). Ranged-weapon classes will do reduced damage, but can still easily take care of Mog Boggo by exploiting its vulnerability to launch attacks. Forces can use Diga or other knockdown TECHNICS, then switch to other elements.