From The PSPedia2
- Melee Attack - Ollaka have a headbutt attack to engage targets in front. This can inflict Poison.
- Hind Legs Kick - Ollaka can use their back legs to kick at targets who are behind. This can knockdown.
- Charge - Ollaka can charge into players, which knocks back.
- Gidiga - Ollaka leaders are able to cast Gidiga, hitting all nearby players.
- Light Projectile - Light-element Ollaka can shoot a projectile from their mouth, which damages and can inflict Sleep.
- Barta - Ice-element Ollaka can cast Barta from their mouth.
- Protection (only when Leader is present) - If with a leader, Ollaka will charge around a lot to try and defend it from attack.
Ollaka are, for the most part easy to deal with. Be aware of the ranged attacks that Ice and Light-element ones can bring to bear, and be careful of the hind legs if attacking from the rear. If a leader Ollaka is present, they become more dangerous as the regular Ollaka will run all over the area, defending the leader from attacks. Whether you attack the leader first is optional, as you'll have to deal with the running Ollaka either way.