From The PSPedia2
- The Japanese name of this weapon is レンゴクトウ・エンサ.
- This weapon receives a temporary ATK bonus based on enemy kills.
- While this weapon is equipped, it will receive a +10 ATK bonus for each enemy killed in your presence.
- The maximum bonus that can be added to this weapon's base ATK is +2090 (209 enemies).
- You are not required to score the killing blow or even hit the enemy to receive this bonus. The only requirement is that you have the saber equipped.
- If you remove this weapon from your palette or unequip it at any point mid-mission, any ATK bonus accumulated up to that point will be reset.
- The bonus ATK is reset at the end of each mission and will not carry over to subsequent missions.
- This item can rarely be obtained as a reward for clearing Gemaga - War of the Keep on the Shizuru route.
- This is the signature weapon of Shizuru Shu.