From The PSPedia2
- Gift switches make their debut, to utilize them you will need to drop the asked quantity of weapons or shield weaves on the switch.
- If necessary due to poor drops, Hunters offer Forces your shield for the boss so that they can guard.
- Unequip power bullets for pp efficiency.
- The twin handguns are very effective, pass to a ranger as soon as possible.
- Ignore the first gift switch
- The second gift switch asks for two weapons and will allow you to skip a potentially large series of spawns, sacrifice some starting weapons to save time.
- The gift switch asks for two shield weaves, sacrifice the starting ones if necessary to save time.
- There are underground traps, attack them to free party members quickly. These can be spotted with goggles.
- Going West at the intersection will lead to a room with a shield weave and armor module. The enemy in the room can be ignored. This can be skipped entirely if desired.
- If possible split the party and send the minimum amount of people necessary to get extra shields so that your party will have four total.
- In the room with multiple rotating fences, there will be switches in the Northwest and Southwest corners, these must be pushed simultaneously to open the fence.
- After defeating the enemies in the final room, two gift switches will spawn. You will need to offer either four weapons or four shields to advance to the next block.
- The four shields route is shorter.
- After the door is opened, it's possible for one person to wait in the door and keep it open while another takes all the items back.
- Here be Nanodragons, the laser attack is strong, avoiding it is a priority.
- The rooms will be dark until the rotating switch is shot properly.