From The PSPedia2
- Pass the spear and Dus Majarra to the Hunter as soon as possible.
- Pass the Buster Shoot to the Ranger, this can keep the bosses locked down.
- Unequip power bullets for pp efficiency.
- Remember to equip SUV / Mirage modules when you change shield-weaves.
- There are 3 pits in this map that lead to an optional block, avoiding them is crucial to get a good time.
- You cannot advance to the final block unless all party members are present, if necessary send someone to assist the one who fell.
- There is a mine cart in the tunnels after the first room that must be moved along the rails to the switch. Only one person can should move it, the rest should go Southwest to clear the room for a key.
- The Force is the first choice for moving the cart with Diga, if not available, a Ranger should use charge shots / Vanguard use Foie.
- Upon clearing the first room you can ignore the key and gate and take the new warp that spawned near the entrance to advance.
- [Pit location goes here, this author never bothered taking the scenic route]
- When entering the second room, hug the left wall, there is a pit shortly after the entrance to this room.
- The room after crossing the bridge has a pit in the middle.
- The Southern room has another mine cart, the most efficient person moves it and the rest return North and engage the enemies that spawn when the cart member gets the final key.
- All members must be present at the blue gate to advance.
- There will be 2 waves of 2-3 spawns of a random selection of Bil De Vear , Bil De Vear , Bil De Melan . These can be buffed.
- Refrain from launching attacks to prevent them using their spinning attack.
- The gun turret in the middle is usable every 30 seconds, the base will light up when it's ready, use it immediately and often.