From The PSPedia2
- For the sake of etiquette, do not attempt this mission if your grasp of the Orga Angelus fight is weak, this is a poor venue for learning the battle.
- Rangers should pass spare shooting weapons to any party member in need before the boss fight.
- Unequip power bullets to improve pp efficiency.
- If aiming for a serious time, restart the mission if Danoamaz appears. There are patterns where none will spawn, and as it's block 1, little progress of value is lost.
- There is a optional side room to the right after clearing the first room, the majority of the contents are medicine, skip to save time.
- There are 4 warps in the final room that lead to segregated rooms in block 2, split up and communicate ahead of time who is taking which warp.
- If the party is not full, there will be a warp in block 2 that returns you here to finish the remaining rooms.
- The boxes near the end contain shield-weaves, gather these and drop them at the start of block 3.
- The path diverges here, keys from the left and right routes must be obtained to advance to block 4. Split the party, the right team takes the protectors from block 2.
- The team going left must have some form of shooting weapon, there will be a basic handgun in a box here if needed.
Block 3 Left
- Gun turrets appear as the boxes break. Refrain from breaking them until the enemies are defeated.
- A moving trap will come towards you in the hall, and there will be a fence blocking you. Hug the wall so the trap passes by and shoot the rotating switch to drop the fence.
- At the intersection, left leads to Delbiter, right to Kakwane. Pick the one you can kill faster and advance.
- The East wall in the key room is fake, you can get a scape doll here if necessary. Take the warp to return to the start of block 3 after getting the key.
- If you're confident you can drop your scape doll for another member before entering this route and replenish yours at the end.
Block 3 Right
- There is a gift switch that requires four shield-weaves, use it to skip the following trap.
- A moving trap will move in a figure eight pattern through the halls, hug the walls when it's near and defeat the enemy to advance. The trap can damage the enemy as well.
- The final room is a series of spike traps. There will be safe spots, so look ahead accordingly. Take the key at the end and take the warp to return to the start of block 3.
- Dark room battle against three Zashrogan. Be quick to cure party members of freeze status.