From The PSPedia2
|Weapons||Red Ring / Blue Ring / Orange Ring / Yellow Ring / White Ring / Purple Ring|
|Recovery Items|| Monomate x5 |
Sol Atomizer x5
Star Atomizer x3
- The gimmick of this mission is no weapons, you can only damage enemies with perfectly timed blocks.
- Weapons can rarely drop in block 2 and block 3, but they are low rank and may not necessarily outdamage the shield blocks.
- The Nava Ludda can freeze you if you mess up, which has a high chance of killing you.
- There are switches near containers. Step on the switch and guard the projectile from the now active turret to break the box for recovery items.
- The gift switch wants 6 weapons, from this point you won't need fire or ice damage, so sacrifice those shields if you don't get enough drops in block 1.
- Taking the warp leads you to a switch/box/turret combo, perfect guard 6 times to break the box and get a shield weave and suv/mirage blast. The new warp will take you to the last room of the block.
- Sinow Golds spawn in the rare version.
- In the last room, the wall in the SW corner is fake, there's a switch/box/turret combo that can be broken for a scape doll.
- Combination of Svaltus or Svaltia and Polty
- Last room is Astarks, there is no boss.