From The PSPedia2
- Please pass a twin dagger drop to the hunter as soon as possible
- The rangers should unequip the power bullets for pp efficiency.
- The Brand + Brand Weave set is extremely strong, try to assemble it on the hunter towards the end.
- The boxes behind the rotating barrier only contain recovery items, skip to save time.
- The switch activates the nearby warp for a short time, this only leads to recovery items, skip to save time.
- All the enemies after the first door and before the final spawn of 2 Gol Dova can be skipped to save time.
- There are 2 mines in the final room, breaking these to damage nearby enemies for 50% of their life, the players will not take damage, use them to efficiently defeat the 2 Gol Dova.
- The rotating ring has a circle that must be shot to advance. Aiming for it at the 12 and 6 o clock marks is the easiest.
- At the intersection, one person must go south to activate the switch to open the northern door. The switch will only be active for a short time.
- The final room has 2 mines you can use to defeat the Grass Assassins. Go Northwest to find a healing point and the warp to next block.
- Going east in the final room leads to another enemy encounter and some recovery item containers, skip to save time.
- Two rotating rings must be shot at the end to open the way to the boss warp, designate your shooters ahead of time if possible to save a few seconds.
- The boss is Faz'ntar Seg'ntar
- The blue one has shooting resistance, the red has striking resistance, attack appropriately.