The 4th System
From The PSPedia2
| The 4th System|
|Mission type||Extra mission|
|Mode availability||Multi-mode only|
|Party size||1-4 players (3 recom.)|
Mission requirements and rewards
|LV||Req. LV||Enemy LV||Rank S||Rank A||Rank B||Rank C|
|Phantomite Sp.stone x1|
|Phantomite Sp.stone x2|
|Phantomite Sp.stone x3|
|Phantomite Sp.stone x4|
- This mission is based on the PSU event mission of the same name. The missions are overall very similar.
- Partner characters are not allowed and returning to the city during the mission is impossible. This mission can be soloed.
- Upon starting the mission (but before the blue laser fence everyone must touch to start the mission proper) there is a console that can be used to access a tutorial on dark SEED purification.
- The following information is based on the PSU version of the mission but most, if not all of it, should remain relevant to this version of this mission as well:
- Your objective is to purify the SEED cores in the dark-infected areas, and eliminate the SEED-Forms.
- Though it's possible for a lone player to achieve an S rank, purification requires at least three players.
- To purify a SEED core, the surrounding SEED-Blewmes must first be destroyed, as they will emit a shield that absorbs all attacks.
- To destroy a SEED-Blewme, the surrounding SEED-Zoma must first be destroyed.
- In areas affected by dark-infection, SEED-Zoma emit a triangular barrier around their centers. This barrier absorbs attacks similar to that of the SEED-Blewmes.
- The verteces of each point of the triangle are called photon points and are what maintain the barrier. By standing on top of these points, the barrier's power can temporarily be disrupted. When a barrier has been eliminated, a yellow light will appear.
- When three players are standing on each of the photon points, the barrier's power will be lost, at which point the SEED-Zoma can be hit with striking or TECHNIC attacks. However, the SEED-Zoma will notice this disruption and react. Roughly ten seconds after noticing, a blast wave will be emitted, striking all enemies detected within a fixed radius. This explosion will increase an area's infection and the SEED-Zoma's barriers will no longer be able to be disrupted, making purification impossible.
- When standing on a photon point, a force-field disruption sound will be emitted, so listen carefully.
- Once everyone is in place on the photon points, the defense mechanism will begin, so if even a single player steps off their point, the SEED-Zoma barrier will be restored and the blast wave countdown will continue. When a barrier is disabled, a SEED-Zoma will emit a yellow light.
- The area to be affected by a blast wave will be shown in red on your radar.
- While the SEED cores are still present in PSP2's version of the mission, they do not affect your mission rank at all.
|Enemy name||Enemy buffs||Ele.||Difficulty C||Difficulty B||Difficulty A||Difficulty S|
|Dark Falz Final||24||--||74||--||124||--||184||--|