The Big Push
From The PSPedia2
| The Big Push|
|Mission type||Extra mission|
|Mode availability||Multi-mode only|
|Party size||1-4 players|
Mission requirements and rewards
|LV||Req. LV||Enemy LV||Rank S||Rank A||Rank B||Rank C|
|Iritista Spellstone x1|
|Iritista Spellstone x2|
|Iritista Spellstone x3|
|Iritista Spellstone x4|
- This mission is based on the PSU event mission of the same name. The missions are overall very similar.
- Partner characters are not allowed and returning to the city during the mission is impossible. This mission can be soloed.
- This information pertains to the PSU version of The Big Push, but it should still be (mostly) relevant to this version.
- Your goal is to prevent the creatures from reaching the specified area.
- The blue area on your radar is the area to be defended. If it's invaded, it will turn red.
- If an invaded area remains red for three seconds, the defense gauge on the right side of the screen will go down. After ten times, the defense gauge runs out and you will have failed.
- By defeating creatures and moving to a new block, your depleted defense gauge will be fully restored.
- After defeating all creatures, you'll receive bonus containers depending on how much of each block's defense gauge remains. Each block's defense gauge has ten units. For each block with at least five units remaining, you'll qualify to receive a bonus container.
- Selecting to return to the lobby after becoming incapacitated will render the mission a failure.
- By accessing nearby switches, you can activate a laser fence that will repel creatures for ten seconds. If there are creatures inside when the switch is activated, however, you may increase your risk.
- Once a switch is accessed, it cannot be reused until one minute has elapsed. But as long as enough time has passed, there is no limit to the number of times a switch can be used. If a switch is surrounded by a yellow aura, it can be accessed.
- If you fail to hold off the invasion and your defense gauge is depleted, the energy contained in the photon generator will cause an explosion that will encompass the entire area and cause severe damage. There is a danger of the player becoming incapacitated, so take note of your defense gauge.
|Enemy name||Enemy buffs||Ele.||Difficulty C||Difficulty B||Difficulty A||Difficulty S|