The Magashi Plan
From The PSPedia2
| The Magashi Plan|
|Mission type||Extra mission|
|Mode availability||Story mode only|
|Party size||1 player|
A VR recreation of one of the most rigorous assignments in Guardians histroy. The reward is great if you can complete the mission, but you have to pay to play.
Mission requirements and rewards
- The mission rank obtained when completing this mission depends on your character level upon beginning the mission:
- B rank requires a character level of 90 or more.
- A rank requires a character level of 140 or more.
- S rank requires a character level of 165 or more.
|LV||Req. LV||Enemy LV||Rank S||Rank A||Rank B||Rank C|
- To unlock this mission you must first complete the Crimson Warrior side story mission. This will unlock Bladed Legacy, complete that to unlock this mission.
- This mission is based on the PSU mission of the same name. However, there are no real story elements to this version - it is more like an endurance mission.
- Playing this mission requires the payment of the 4 kinds of Spellstone (Heart Key, Iritista, Blood Moon, Phantomite). You need to pay 5 of each kind of Spellstone per run.
- Partner characters are not allowed and you cannot return to the city.
- Enemies scale with your character level in this mission. The enemy levels in this mission will be your character level at the start of the mission + 10. Enemies do not scale further if you level up during the mission.
- Seed-Helga will appear as an additional boss at the end of this mission if your character level is 175 or more.
- Enemies have their HP set to 40% and their ATP/TP set to 150% of their regular values. Droprates are set to 200% and EXP is set to 300% in this mission.
|Enemy name||Enemy buffs||Ele.||Difficulty C|
|Bil De Vear||50-175||--|
|Bil De Melan||50-175||--|
- Note that there are some slight differences in SUV unit drops at the end, depending on the route you take in block 5:
- Left route to block 7 - Punisher series SUV units
- Forward route to block 6 - Cluster series SUV units